Car donations...Are they ever available to individuals?

I'm always seeing or hearing about people donating their extra car for tax credit. Are there charities which choose to reward these vehicles to low income families or single mothers etc. It seems to make since to me, someone who has a hard time with transportation is going to have difficulties with establishing employment.

Thanks for any insight

Sincerely,

~ Drea


Yes there are!

http://www.carangel.com/

This is a great organization I suggest you look them up and then they will direct you to one in your area.

Hope you get my car, I just donated one to them, a 99 Nissan Altima--if you do, enjoy!!

Yes, try your local 'Salvation Army', some Social Services may also help you with insuring and registration if you meet their requirements.But remember, owning these kind of used vehicles can have their share of maintenance problems.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น