Does someone know of a web site where one can request a car as a gift?

I am on social security disability, and I receive a low income each month. I am in dire need of a decent & reliable car to get me to my dr. appts, bank, errands, etc.

Does anyone know of a web site where I can make a request where I could possibly receive a car as a donation/gift?

Thanks!


I would not try a website, but go to a church and explaine to them the situation, they are really good in finding less fortunate people a running automobile. Its not going to be the newest thing, but it'll sure get you places

I would also check with the Salvation Army. I know around here we can donate cars to be used for folks that are in need.

Your local senior center or Soc Sec office may help you...We have The Ride in MA, call 24 hrs in advance and they take u where u need to go...

As far as free cars...enter in as many contests that u can and good luck!!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น