Do you ever ask for anything in return for making a donation?

I get, on average, 3 calls a year from local and State police organizations seeking donations. In return, they offer to gladly send me a car window decal to show my support.

When I ask them, "can the decal be used as a 'get out of a speeding ticket' bargaining chip?" They usually answer, "doubtful." I then respond, "my donation is doubtful as well." Click...

Itchiest Trigger finger Poll: Clint Eastwood •OR• Chief Wiggum?


We don't get asked for donations that much, especially phone calls, they're usually in the high street and they don't give you anything. I want to find someone asking for World Aids Day donations, I would like a red ribbon this year.

i have then state police call me and i always tell them no i wont send them one,but they still call back 2 weeks later,

Clint Eastwood

I have been donating to the Humane Society for 25 yrs and they send me address labels, t-shirts, keyrings, all kind of stuff.

I would never give donation.

I never donate....

Yes, a tax receipt so I can take a deduction.

no

I don't do donations ... charity begins at home.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น