I need a help with getting a car.....?

I'm a single mother, I have no car and I've been having to borrow a car and I really need a car of my own so I can start working and give my mother her car back because she is getting sick of me using hers, I live in central PA if you know of any car donations PLEASE let me know I don't have any money to get a car. someone please help with some information.....

thank you in advance


I would write what you said in your question and go to several local car dealers. They get some cars in trade that they pay companies to remove from their dealership. They took in a 1990 Geo Metro in trade for a new $38,000 Lincoln. They only took the Geo because they wanted to sell the expensive vehicle. They pay $500 for a auction company to come get the Geo. Tell them that you will sign a "Hold Harmless" paper if they let you have a car for free. It will save them $500 and get you a car..

The charities you hear advertising for car donations sometimes give the donated cars that run to people like you. Look for some in your area.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น