If your condidate loses,do you get a bumper sticker of the winner and put it on your car?

you know how people make donations to the Sheriffs department thing and put the police badge sticker on their car figuring when they get stopped for speeding it will help. They still get a speeding ticket, go figure.


NOT ME!!! no way!! I put NO stickers on my car!!, where I live only the die-hard liberal ole hippies do that!! and they all teach at the local college, go figure!!

Are you suggesting that if I happen to be driving through the wrong area with the wrong candidate's sticker on my car, I should be pulled over just for exercising freedom of speech?

There have been times when I wanted to pull other peoples' bumper stickers off their cars, but I held back and mentally gave them the finger instead.

I don't put bumper stickers on my car or signs in my yard. There are too many haters out there that believe they have the right to deface your property if you are supporting a candidate that is not their choice.

By the way, I am a conservative.

Actually, i saw a cop pull over a guy with a hybrid and an obama/biden sticker on it. I thought it was funny. I would so pull over any obama guy if u saw a sticker. Just out of spite. Thankfully im not a cop

no, I would take the loser's bumper sticker off though

BTW I have a friend with like 5 of those Police Benevolent stickers on his back glass. quite funny, easy to spot him though

There's a reason why they coined the term "bumper sticker mentality."

Yes, I put on Mickey Mouse sticker on Nov. 5. Represents a winner very well.

Not unless 'Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul' is the name of the winner, and somehow I missed it.

I was a winner either way. My bumper sticker read...ANYONE BUT HILARY!

i still have that kerry bumper sticker (yeah, him!)

only way im putting anyone on my car is if they put a fat check in my hand:D

Nope, I don't put bumper stickers on my car.

no, I don't do bumper stickers...

Nope still have my McCain/Palin sticker on my car and will keep it there.

No. My bumper stays the same -- "Ron Paul for President."

lol

That's just a rumor floating around, it's been goin around for ages!!

I dont have any bumper stickers :)

But if i caught a guy that was goin for McCain speedin, I'd still arrest him or give him a ticket.

lol, its pretty dumb for ppl to think this

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น