Can somebody please help me with relay for life fund raising?

OK...I don't know what I got myself into. The school that I work at needed a team captain for our Relay For Life team; I volunteered to be the team captain. Out of 600 students, I would say about 100 will participate in this event. We need to raise a lot of money, but I don't know how. I know the basic fundraising ideas (car wash, bake sale, etc). What I need to know is how do I get businesses to donate and support our team. When we go to talk to them is their a paper they need to fill out? Do we just ask for a donation to support our relay for life team? Does anyone know if at the Relay For Life event we can wear something that has a company logo on it for a business sponsorship? The theme is curing cancer coast to coast and our state is Pennsylvania, I was thinking maybe we can do liberty bells and on one side have our goal is to be cancer free, then on the other side have a business coupon or advertisement, then sell the liberty bells for $1-$2 each. Is that a good idea?


One thing that we did in this last Relay For Life is 'sell' Records that we hung on our canopy with string. Our theme was 'School of Rock'. Maybe you could 'sell' Liberty Bells big enough to put peoples names on and hang them. We also got on a website and bought some candy bar wrappers with our name on them and sold stuff inside them. Good luck.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น