How do you get a yard sign or car sticker for McCain/Palin campaign? Do you have to make a donation? ?

Should I be able to get one somewhere locally?


Go to McCain site on line and find the nearest McCAin Campaign headquarters and they will give you a yard sign or a bumper sticker free.

Your local Republican party will have them, for free.

If you have a wall or fence that faces a public road, you may get one without asking for it.

I live in a solidly Democratic area. The local Democrats put their signs up on my own privately owned fence every election, and have passed an ordinance that makes it illegal to take down someone else's signs even from your own private property.

Richard

I got a sticker for 1 buck on johnmccain.com

I paid $25 for my PALIN POWER! T shrit :D

I went to Signazon.com to get my McCain political yard signs! It was great because you can customize your own political signs and magnetics for any candidate.


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น