Looking for a donation car in South NJ?

I have searched "car donation nj" amoungst other keywords relevant but im only seeing site that are asking for donations. I am looking for a program that would donate a car to me. I'm with children in a low-income bracket stuck in a catch 22. Need a car to work, need to work to get a car. Anyone know of active charities and or sites i can try? ty


Try the Salvation Army. I know they accept cars as donations, but I don't know the criteria for how they distribute them.

Good luck.

Try local churches.


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น