Donation of a car?

I am a 42 yr old lady and I ride my bicycle. I am hoping that some generous person can donate a car so I do not have to ride my bike in the winter again. I am financially struggling so I can not afford to buy one. I live in SLC, Utah. So if any one has a car that runs and would like to get rid of it, I would GREATLY appreciate the donation.


Many non profit orginazitions do this for folks. Ask churches as well. Good luck.

good luck ive been trying to get a car donation for three years now i have to small children and no public transportation in my town we walk.

why don't you visit your local politician or newspapers? why would you ask total strangers to give you anything at all? how does anyone know you are telling the truth anyways?


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น