Where's the best junkyard in Bay Area, CA to have my car taken to? Can I get money from them for parts?

I totaled my car this morning and the tow truck driver said a junkyard would probably still give me good money for it. Is this true, or am I better of just giving it to a car donation center and getting it out of my driveway? It's an 85 BMW 325e and I live in the Bay Area. If the tow to a junkyard is going to be more than what I can get for it, I'd rather just donate it but thought I'd look into what I can do to get something out of it.

Thanks!


put it on craigslist and ask 750.00 for it

make some phone calls and see who will pay and pick it up from you. save yourself time and hassle that way by just calling. also call a bmw dealership or check and see if you can find someone who wants it. bmw parts always sell for a lot even used


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น