Where can i get money?I desperate need a help.I need a car(van) for making business, so that i can have someth

In short if there is donations from Gods people.I am living bed life.I need a help.


have you tried your local charities or churches?

Also, if you're desperate for money, it's less likely you will get donations. Companies and individuals who contribute large amounts of money like to see business plans and see that you're diligently working towards a solid business goal.

I'm sure God will help you but you might want to consider that He likes to see you working towards a goal, too.

Can you swing a sledgehammer? Then you can knock down walls for a living.

Dishwashing jobs are everywhere.

You can go to your local bank and either apply for a car loan or if you are starting a business show them a business plan and get either a business loan or a line of credit to buy your van.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น