Where can I donate my car for someone who needs a car, and is not going to sell it?

I just bought a new car. I decided to not trade in my old car because it just wasn't worth it. I want to donate it to someone who really needs a car but cannot afford it. I found out that charities that take car donations actually sell the cars for the money. I'm against this in principle because the auction place or some car dealer is going to make a profit, not me, not the charity. So is there an organization out there that takes cars to give them to people in need?


church

I really in need for a car to get to work. With what I'm making, buying a car is big deal. You can donate it to me or to a church.

I believe the Kidney Society (I do not know exactly what it is called) takes them, and will give you a tax deduction for giving it to them. I am pretty sure they give it away, too. Keep in mind that in some states, it is illegal to just give a car away. So they may have to charge a small amount for it. I am sure they will appreciate your donation nonetheless, and you are doing a good thing by donating it and not wanting profit to be made.

Any Good will stores haven't you seen the commercial?

are you serious coz i need one

you can contact the social services-human services office in your area and they may have some suggestions, you can also contact your local women's or homeless shelter. The only thing is it needs to be "legal" as in current inspection and tags and the damages/worn out things can't be too expensive for the organization to fix. Another good place is the Salvation Army- just contact the main office not the thrift stores- hope this helps, and God bless you for thinking of others

You can donate it to the Circle of Hope they give the cars to women who are living with them and hiding from abusive relationships. A church will also take it.

try checking out www.freecycle.org they have various sites depending on where you are where you can post items. only requirement that i can see is it must be free


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น