Car donation is a good idea?

I am thinking of donating my used car.

Do you think it's a good idea or bad?

For more details about car donation.

Check here:

http://www.my-donation.com/car-donation/


I've done this four times and was satisfied each time. I donated mine to specific charities and was happy to see that charity benefit. The last time I donated a car, it ended up getting auctioned on eBay and I followed the auction. The final price was higher than book value, so I printed that page out and used the auction price as the basis for my deduction on my tax return. The sale price was about $500 higher than book value, so it worked out well.

I Think that is a great idea if you can do that . By the way My dad could use a nice free car.

I've heard one horror story from a car donor, because the group to which he donated never bothered to actually do the title transfer paperwork when they found a new home for the car, so he was getting bombarded with tickets and threatening letters accusing him of stuff he didn't do because it was done in that car which used to be his.

But really, that's just a matter of vetting the company you're donating to, and hounding them to make sure all the paperwork is done properly. Like I said, I've only heard one horror story. =)


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น