Car Donation, please help?????

I was planning on donating my car to a charity called Kars4Kids, however when i was doing some research, i found that they may not be legitimate. How do I find out if they are worth donating to? If anyone has any experience with them please let me know, thanks!


No personal experience with them.

However, to check any charitable organization, go to the BBB Wise Giving Alliance website (www.give.org) click on "Charity Reports", and it gives a list of organizations. I put the link below that goes straight to the list page.

It gives very good information and rates the organizations on 20 different standards.


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น