Which car donation site should I use in order to donate my car to charity?

I want to donate my car to charity and I’m not sure which site should I use. You can’t tell the difference between them and how much does eventually go to the charity. Is there a way to compare between all the car donation sites?


I have recently donated my car (I live in LA) to Habitat for Humanity because they give 75% - 80% of the gross sale price and because I believe their cause in Nobel (they help build houses for people in need). Another organization that is famous for it’s car donation site is Kidney Cars which help patients with kidney problems.

No matter which car donation organization you choose you must make sure that:

a. you make sure the charity behind the car donation site is one that you believe in its cause.

b. most of the GROSS revenues from the car donation goes to the charity at the end of the process.

You can find a comparison table between the car donation sites in www.compare-car-donation.com or you can simple search for car donation sites.

after many years of these same issues my wife and i give all to ARC association for retarded citizens.they seem to be the only out there that uses all proceeds for what it is intended to be god bless


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479463)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น