I am in a very bad spot right now. Does anyone know of where I can get 2500. A donation anything?

I am a single mom of 2 children. Trying to make it on my own. I have a job but the money has not been good. I have been looking for a second job that pays better and will benifit because I will have to pay a babysitter then. I had to make a choice of paying the rent or the car. My car just got repoed on Saturday. I can get it back for about 2500. I have applied for loans all day and I keep getting denied. I have asked everyone nobody can help. Does anyone know of a charity in Michigan or donations. I need my car to go to work. I can't lose my house next. I am not looking for a handout just a miracle


I take it the father of your 2 children doesn't care that they may be on the street? Try the DSS for your county.

j

HI ,my names is Joy Rose.i saw your question in yahoo answer .i decide to referred anybody who is dire in need of loan to this God fearing man because i have been SCAMMED twice by this fake lenders.when i have bad credit is this man that gave me{ $60,000] .you can get to him via Email james.wood8483@yahoo.com. tell him joy rose referred you to him who he gave a loan to.Goodluck

thanks,from joy Rose

See if this helps you,

http://best-loans.awardspace.com/

Thanks.

sell some stuff on ebay or go to vegas and play poker or something

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น