Are there any vehicle donation programs out there?

Not a lazy person. Not a terrible person. Definitely not a child, but almost 30. Life's thrown a few curves and I find myself with child and living by myself. I'm due in February and my car completely died and we are having to scrap it. Do you know if there are any programs available where people have donated vehicles and you can pay less than $2000 for them. I'm just looking for something to get me to work and this child to daycare after birth. I'm just looking for facts and not really any advice. I'm doing the best that I can and I really don't feel like going into why I'm stuck in this situation. All I can say is that it's for the best and was a very hard decision to make.


Any Organization Like Goodwill Disable Vets kidney foundation might. Call and ask.

I would recommend a Goodwill or Put an ad in a newspaper.

I'ts at least worth a try.

Yes,try 'Charity Cars'.I'm not sure what their requirements are.I found their phone number in the classified section under 'Automoblies'.It was a 800 #

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น