What's a good way to raise money for a Unicef donation?

I have a school project, which is donating money to the unicef project. I can't do a car wash because my sister did that and she never actually did it. I have 11 days for this. What should i do???


*Lawn care

*Ask people for old, worn out clothes and sell them to a place like Platos Closet (They buy the clothes from you to sell in their store) then use that money for the Unicef donation

*Baby sit

*Pet sit

*Make candies (like peanuts covered in chocolate-melt chocolate, pour over peanuts, let dry) and sell them for a profit

*Sell lemonade haha

Thats all I have so hope it helps!!

Hold a raffle. Sell the tickets anywhere from 1-5 dollars. Try to rally the local restaurants and businesses to donate items such as a family dinner, electronics, a $20 dollar off coupon towards winners next grocery bill, etc.. anything you can find! I've even heard of dealerships donating cars to a good cause, but who knows in these times with the auto industry going downhill.

Also, you can try a bake sale.

I wish you success in helping Unicef. they're a great humanitarian organization.

Call, Call, Call, someone is willing to help somewhere!

you could do a fast for so many hrs or walk so many miles, walk sum dogs for so many days, keep it simple. Fair play to you for doing something good!!

I would sell stuff that no one uses any more. Like a garage sale but instead of only selling your stuff you ask other people to donate stuff for the sale.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น