Can anyone help me buy a new car?

I can provide a service in echange for your donation. I need a new car so bad for work and I'm strapped badly for cash, bills are all higher and I'm not getting overtime, just struggling to keep afloat!


Get a second job.

If you find someone that buys you a new car, ask them if they want to sponsor a hip-replacement surgery for a 27 year old female...

I feel my need for the funds to pay for a hip replacement surgery trumps your need for a new car...

At least you can walk to where you need to go if you don't have a car...

What is your actual budget to buy the car?

Check out eBay car auctions or sites such as www.carzone.ie and gumtree.com - great for bargains.

Also consider a car leasing agreement where you pay a fixed sum of money for the car, fuel, servicing etc.

Why can't you purchase a used car instead? I don't have a car at all and I'm not asking for money! I saw a nice car yesterday for only 3,500 dollars. You should look through local car magazines and ask around. There are plenty of cars to choose from because sales are down!

The average new car is over $20,000 nowadays. Why not look around for a decent used car. Check out cars on the web, there are some good deals on there. Get someone who knows alittle about cars to check one out for you before you pay for it.

You may have to get a second part-time job to pay for it but you aren't alone in your struggles. Seems just about everyone is having a hard time now.

I have just purchased a 89'Volvo from the internet for $1,500. it is perfect for transportation to work and to run errands.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น