How can I get a free car?

I see lots of organizations and ad about DONATING a car or truck but how do I get one of these donations


I have not tried it yet, but evidently there are places that you can go to either get a free car to drive or get paid to drive your own. Check this out:

http://www.freecarsource.com/

Uh, call the organization asking for donations and tell them you need their help. That woud be a good first step...

you don't get a donation for free people donate the vehicles so the organization can auction them off or sell to make money for that organization to help people, sorry darlin' unless you got a good hearted relative that will give you one you must buy one..

I don't think you can. I believe they get junk cars usually and sell them to wrecking yards to help the blind.

Find a job in sales/marketing for a larger company, that will provide you with a car, fuel, hotels and meals on the road.

Nothing is free, but there are ways of getting bonuses.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น